Our Sunrooms are an exceptionally wise investment choice for any homeowner. They provide additional, space, light and warmth for your home. We have been told by our realtor friends, that you can expect a 60 to 70% return on your original investment when you put a Sunroom addition on your home. Add value to your home!
- All Season (Thermally Divided Walls with Dual Glazed Argon Filled Low-E Glass)
- Three Season (Non-Thermally Divided Walls with Singe Glazed Glass)
- Studio Roof (Flat)
- Gable Roof (A-Frame).
- Solid Roof
- 3“ Thick
- 4“ Thick
- 6“ Thick
- Roof with Skylights
Solid Roofs are constructed of: Laminated Roof Panels that are made with expanded Polystyrene foam cores. The foam panels are covered with tempered aluminium stress-skins. The roof panels snap together tightly creating a solid strong weather protective surface. Build your dream space!
- All Glass Walls
- Solid Bottom Kicks
- 2“ Thick Polystyrene Foam Wall Panel for 3 Season Room
- 3“ Thick Polystyrene Foam Wall Panel for All Season Room
What are the differences between tempered and un-tempered glass?
Tempered glass has been heat-treated and is more durable. The City of Calgary requires that all windows installed less than 24 ” off the ground must be tempered. All Desert Sun Patio windows are tempered, so we’ve got you covered.
What are the differences between Flat Pan and V-Pan roofs?
Flat Pan is a more refined aesthetic (smoother looking). Both can include skylights, be customized to scale, are weather-proof and composed of 100% aluminum.
How long does it take to install?
All Desert Sun Patios installations are weather dependent, but estimated installation time for a sunroom is approximately 1 week (takes 4-10 days depending on design).
What are the differences between a 3 Season and All-Season Sunroom?
Three Season Sunrooms:
- 2″ aluminum framing with 2″ wall board
- Single glazed windows
- Can be heated up most days of the year, but it is not efficient to maintain this all year round.
All Season Sunrooms:
- Maintains heat all year round and is more efficient to heat
- Has 3″ thermally divided aluminum frame
- Has Thermal Double-Paned windows. This ensures that the room is optimally insulated.
Does my room have to have solid kick plates?
If the room is less than 24″ above the ground, we recommend a solid bottom. Solid bottoms are less costly.
For our full photo gallery please click HERE.
Please call us at 403-692-0820 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to talk with you!